Friday, October 8, 2010

Restaurants Halal à Buenos Aires

spomenik

Right now I have a lot of work. However, to amuse myself between two deliveries buggy software, j'ébauche the various mansions of the Place des Vosges . And when I'm sick of mansions of 17 th century , I try something else.

Yesterday I've seen happen in my Twitter feed a link to this . It is the brief presentation of a photo series by Jan Kempenaers on monuments of Yugoslavia from 1950 to 1970. Widgets monumental rough concrete. Futurism. Of Brutalism. In the limit of science fiction.

Obviously, I liked it and I tried to learn more. A little research can find the authors' names and location of works (for example, there yes, it is in Croatian). Hence the following action: creating the articles on Wikipedia. For now, I have sketched in broad strokes three: Makedonium Krusevo to Macedonia, the memorial Jasenovac camp in Croatia and monument to the Revolution of Podgarić, also in Croatia. Interestingly, it is possible to link these articles to the rest of Wikipedia (by placing images, creating wikilink with interwiki links, etc..) Indicates that the project is beginning to have a good general coverage. Afterwards, I'm not talking about the Slavic language, so it's quite difficult to put some flesh on my skeletons articles. Hopefully it gives some ideas.

Even after one million articles, there are still issues to dig.

0 comments:

Post a Comment