Administrator, or why not submit
The friend Pierrot just compile some arguments against the past months election as a director and it's worth his weight in peanut. It seems that now, to get elected, he started to Wikipedia fault with the mentality of a politician whose goal is to get elected. In short, it's crazy (but fun).
I have often wondered why I've never presented as admin. The answer is simple: given the way I play to Wikipedia, I have no need of tools related to this function. Therefore, I never wanted disturbing the site with a bid.
Sometimes though, I toyed with the idea of presenting a candidature can, just to see. I'm not passed the act because the joke was not appreciated at its true value (which include myself would have done for the souk, the process seems to be taken too seriously). But if I introduced myself, I would have a lot of votes against, and some would probably be very insulting. It's not very serious, because I have accumulated over the years a lot of hostility (I confess I do not understand most, but it does not bother me more than that).
In reality, so I can not introduce myself as a director, what are the possible votes against people who matter to me. There, yes, it would do me harm. Sometimes it is better to remain ignorant.
0 comments:
Post a Comment