Monday, August 16, 2010

Games Of Strategyexercise Solutions

Edit without having nothing to say Walk

- octopus-kun, octopus-kun, how are you doing for your sketches look like something other than a single line under the title of the article?
- It's a secret.
- Nyoro ~ n. ..

Despite my gruff airs, I must admit that Churuya-san [1] right, embossed: Too often, the blanks in Wikipedia to incite more fun with friends at his keyboard to make the flesh . Today, by popular demand [2] , so I'll explain how to create a draft that holds up when you have nothing particular to say about it.


Ten claimeurs: This blog talks about creating sketches and drafts. Reading it can be hardly bearable by regular contributors.

Grand 1, a small, why do drafts?


is the kind of question that I am tempted to say "why not" but I know a lot of you consider that it is not strange because we have the right to do something that we have the right to do [3] . I'll try to be a tad bit more explicit.

The idea behind the draft is that Wikipedia is a wiki: if the subject has potential, although there will be someone better. Since the project began, the drafts have bad press. In general, they were criticized for not being full-fledged articles, which I think is an argument completely misses the point. Another argument is to assert that the drafts are coming to eat the bread of Real Goods. It seems to me quite misleading: up Now there is no evidence that creating a draft prevents another reason to be improved. Certainly, there is no evidence to show that this is not the case, but given the history of Wikipedia, we can think of blanks are abundant, not damaging.

short, if the drafts do not detract from the project, there is really no other answer to this question, "Why not?" Wikipedia, after all, is based on the spirit initiative and empowerment: we played as desired. Grand

has small 1: ok, I got it, but I'm doing what, my draft now?


All this is good fun, but your draft, you want someone edits it behind you [4] . In general, it cites the fact piranha to defend the process, and then the fact that an apple is a fruit , forgetting to mention sketched or no draft, "apple" was published whatever happens. If the subject is obvious, your draft will be published. If it is less so, as we want to do it.

So you have a topic not well bearer. You need:
  1. put all that jazz technique boring own to Wikipedia;
  2. clear where to add the info.

Petit, large 1: Create a nice draft with three sticks and a piece of string


Here's a method I use to create a draft drinking:
  • Place components:
    • banner draft [5] ;
    • infobox, if possible
    • introductory sentence
    • one or two paragraphs under "Annexes", with its internal and external links
    • headband portal
    • categories
  • The introductory phrase should be short and focus immediately on. Avoid convolutions. Do not quote the accessory, it would lose content for the rest.
  • Try to fill up the infobox. If it is only two lines, turn the.
  • just be sure to squeeze at least a paragraph. At worst, use "Description". Do not be afraid to describe, even if you do not need to write a single line. For example, if you talk to a church, describe its general structure. This is not IT, but stay strictly on the rails of the hardline description. Interpret anything. Do not run even remotely appreciative.
  • Article Link to what you can [6] : it will be more accessible, the better the chances of falling over.
  • Feel free to create categories to bring out the section of his anonymity.


If you're doing well, you get an article a long drinking, still lying by the appearance of a summary. Look, here's what I did on the Notre-Dame-des-Ardilliers Miquelon , a building that I know neither Eve nor Adam drafting cost me five minutes any break.

Grand z, a small 30: Now What?


Make no mistake: in essence, your article did not contain more information than if you had just written that the apple was a fruit. The only difference is that you have placed big signs "Edit Here".

Notes:


  1. It makes me think that does not even draft for Nyorōn Churuya -san ...

  2. That of Trizek, I believe.

  3. It seems that there are considerations entities involved to determine what needs to be done and what should not be. Finally, I was told that it was not morality, just the obvious, but it does not make me, me.

  4. I'm assuming you're not opposed to editing your draft, which seems like a meaningful position.

  5. That makes sense, but it's always better to remember.

  6. Avoid spam, anyway: it is frowned upon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment