Monday, February 14, 2011

Images Of Beans On Trees

Projects

February is well underway. The good intentions fade. Taking Stock: What are my proposed contribution for 2011?

I hope to continue my drafts on the public art . Parisian works begin to be identified correctly (even if he misses a lot) and I do not despair to extend it to beyond the device (yes, I am ready to create an article for all outdoor statues in France; create criteria to prevent me or shut up forever).

My problem: the lack of information, reflecting the lack of interest of everyone for this question. Public art installed on public space with public funds from public debates, seems to involve person be interested seems almost strange. An example: I went to see this weekend a new work entitled " Ring of Fire " installed on the facade of the new building Institute de Physique du Globe de Paris. Reproducing the path of the Pacific Ring of Fire, it is both relevant and educational pretty well screwed. I am aware of its existence by a Blog: The mayor of Paris did not speak, the mayor of 5 e do not speak, do not speak IPGP, the local press n ' talk about it. It's probably shameful. Second

background: continue to create or improve the article by geography. on this point, Africa is still largely a virgin and unexplored continent. Look at the condition of White Nile, a small river it is true without much interest or of local government areas , subdivisions of Nigeria that do it is true that 200 000 people on average. There's a job.

Another idea: take all the articles I created on the borders. Maybe check those that have been improved since their rough. Draw conclusions.

Last but not least, finish the transcription of Bailly on Wikisource. This dictionary of ancient Greek should take me all year. It would also dispatch its contents on the Wiktionary.

short, I should not bother me. As I tend to contribute less and At least I do have a job until 2014.

0 comments:

Post a Comment